Commercial & Corporate Law
The team at Archon Legal provide specialist commercial and corporate legal advisory. We understand that ongoing dispute can be have a costly impact on businesses. We take a pragmatic approach finding commercial strategies in realising practical and cost effective solutions.
Our clients include start-ups, tradies, family businesses and corporates across a number of industries including manufacturing, trades, property, food and beverage, online retail and import and export.
Our services include:
- Business and franchise settlements
- Commercial copyright infringement
- Commercial litigation and advice
- Company insolvency litigation
- Complex securities
- Corporate and business structuring
- Corporations law
- Copyright infringements
- Debt collection
- Loan agreements
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Partnership and business agreements
- Trade practices litigation
- Unit trusts, companies and discretionary trusts.
Commercial Drafting and Advice
Archon Legal’s commercial team provide businesses of all sizes with advice on contracts and drafting services for all manner of commercial contracts and governance including, terms of trade, finance and security agreements, supply and service contracts, license agreements, franchise agreements and exclusive distribution agreements.
We have acted for:
- Australian entities in relation to the negotiation and drafting of various commercial agreements with both local and offshore entities
- Sole traders, SMEs and family businesses in relation to revising and updating existing commercial terms of trade and other contracts.
Commercial Dispute Resolution
Archon Legal can assist with:
- Building and construction matters including advisory and dispute resolution
- Local government matters – comprehensive advice and representation in all matters effecting Local Government
- Estate litigation – contested applications and family provision
- Employment disputes – unfair dismissal
- Occupational Safety and Health: advice and dispute resolution
- Australian Consumer Law disputes
- Debt collection – both corporate and personal.
Contact us if we can assist.